There are so many things to advertise these days. You can post them in an ad board. Let’s take a look at five things you can post in an ad board.
- Fanfiction: Are you a writer of a particular genre? You can advertise your work on an ad board. Maybe, you read an amazing fan fiction or original fiction novel. Share that novel and the author on the ad board.
- Blog site or latest post: You can showcase your new blog or the latest topic. Plus, advertise a product or service you are talking about on your blog.
- Ezines and Newsletters: Yes those still exist. If you are an Ezine marketer or publisher, you can post about it on the Ad board. Showcase your latest issue and other content. If you don’t see a category that fits your needs just suggest it to the administrator of the website.
- Scripts and software: Have a hot new product to sell? Post a classified in the ad board. You can break down the features in different ads. You can cover a lot of ground that way.
- Communities: If you own a community or social network, an ad board is a good place to start advertising. You can showcase different features of your site and the benefits.
These are just a few of the different things to post on an ad board.